The Ile-de-France region offers a comprehensive range of excellent masters programs in climate and the environment. These masters programs benefit directly from the exceptional scientific and economic potential of the Ile-de-France region, which is France’s leading employment area with 36% of executives and 39% of research and development.
Supported by 15 universities and grandes écoles, these masters programs are very strongly backed by research through the active involvement of laboratories that are among the world leaders in climate issues and are integrated into multiple international networks.
A number of master’s degrees are offered on the climate, here is a selection
- M2 Sedimentary basins, resources and paleoclimate
- M2 Climate Land-Use and Ecosystem Services
- M2 Continental Environments and Hydrosciences
- M2 Hydrology, hydrogeology and soils
- M2 Climate-environment interaction and remote sensing
- M2 Physical methods in remote sensing
- M2 Oceanography and Marine Environments
- M2 Physics, Environment, Processes
- M2 Ocean, Atmosphere and Climate Sciences
- M2 Water, Air, Pollution and Energy at local and regional scales
- M2 Indoor and Outdoor Atmosphere
- M2 Arctic Studies
More courses are available here !
In addition, many engineering schools offer training in this area : have a look here or here.