In addition to numerous high-level initial and continuing education programs, higher education and research institutions of the Ile-de-France region also offer a unique catalog of free online training courses.
ADEME – French Agency for Ecological Transition
- Quantify the GHG impact of a reduction action – Discover the method
- Mooc : Storing carbon in ecosystems: from global issues to territorial issues
- Learn the basics about participatory and citizen-based renewable energy projects
- Adapting your territory to climate change – Taking action: knowing the tools and methods for adaptation
UVED – Virtual University Environment and Sustainable Development
- Circular Economy and Innovation
- Renewable energies
- Environment and sustainable development
- Causes and challenges of climate change
- Biodiversity and global changes
- Education for the Environment and Sustainable Development
- Ecological engineering
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Ecological transition professions
- Living with other animals
- The Ocean at the heart of Humanity
FUN MOOC – France Université Numérique
The FUN MOOC platform offers more than fifty advanced online courses on climate and environmental issues designed by French universities and colleges throughout the year.
The MOOC Energy and Climate
The associations ABC and Avenir climatique, with the support of ADEME, have been collaborating since 2017 on the creation of a MOOC on the themes of energy and climate, which aims to foster the emergence of a generation of climate ambassadors.